♥ Blob's Encounters ♥

Heya, thanks for viewing and feel free to comment and voice out anything in here. I'll be more than glad to help out with anything... besides that, enjoy reading my little encounters of life and how I feel about it. :) xoxo ♥ F ♥



3:55 PM

Newly Improved Blog ( ´∀`)☆

Carved by ♥ F ♥

Hello readers! :)

It's been a while since you've been filled in with random encounters i've ran into. I humbly apologize for my delay due to my family members recently swarming in with visits and wanting to spend their days out with me before I depart.. besides getting daily appointments from friends and colleagues alike. I hope that would be enough of a reason to give, considering my absence here.

I don't have anything for today, but I did spend a few hours spicing up my blog's designs. What do you think? (^▽^) I'm actually proud of this. Haha. Maybe the three females are slightly out, but I just wanted to add it there to fill up emptiness? =p Sorry for being really feminine, but hey? I still am female.

My, my.. noticed i've been using those cutesy emotes? I came across a few of them while doing my daily research and recalled my obsession years ago over cute things and anything related to 日本(Japan). As it is, it's either Japanese or Korean fans that are growing worldwide. Cheers to the Japanese and Koreans for their success in dominating the world in a different way, "Entertainment" ( ̄。 ̄)

That aside, i've replaced the default images with my own accounts(which my friend has generously allowed me to borrow/use) and have a new header and banner! It took me a while to understand the codes but i've finally gotten it... *ponders* .. I think? :D

Well, there are a couple of new images up on my blog and a few colour changes, but here's one of my faves:
(=゜ω゜) Cute? Oh, a friend of mine Daisuke has set up a few things for downloads and I decided to use them, on his behalf. I'll be uploading my share of downloads soon so stay tuned and keep your patience. It's a Miku Digital Clock by the way! Click on her! ;) She speaks and then falls back asleep! Haha!

Well, that's about all.. I will post some updates later today, I need to sleep for today and the weekend will be busy days for me. Meetings, documents and of course, spending time with my big bro before he departs too. :( But all the best to him.

This is ♥ F ♥ signing out for now.. you know you love me :) xoxo

0 markings:

Post a Comment