♥ Blob's Encounters ♥

Heya, thanks for viewing and feel free to comment and voice out anything in here. I'll be more than glad to help out with anything... besides that, enjoy reading my little encounters of life and how I feel about it. :) xoxo ♥ F ♥



7:58 AM

OMGOSH!!

Carved by ♥ F ♥

Hello all! ❤ Gosh.... It really has been a while, hasn't it? :) So, how are you? My fellow readers, so sorry for the long halt on this blog. I've yet to be forgiven :p ... But my work caught up to me and I really didn't have any time in my hands to squeeze in updates. Yes, I admit I have been out and about for movies and events but *sigh* Things were pretty cramped so each time I told myself I wanted to blog and write a review about something, it doesn't happen (´ヘ`;) My apologies!

Alright, so I'll keep my end of the bargain and try my best to write about what I've watched and what I've been up to? Mmm... though I think you're going have to give me a while to come up with my media haha! I need to look for material then compile them and start writing (-_- )ノ


Apart from all that talk, Hm... been busy working from home too. Our nanny kinda went back for a few months to visit her family, so I've taken the initiative to stay home with my family more. Now that I think about it, as tiring as chores can be... when you actually do it with your family, it'll be worthwhile :) Yes, you'll get the usual constant nagging from the one and only person whom you'll never think of hurting horribly called "Mother" ... *laughs* Got you huh? :p


Mums tend to nag until they annoy you so badly that you just wish there was a "mute" button but trust me, it's a ritual for all of us. You should think how it'd be like when we're way older and our parents are long gone. Yes, we can't stand them... that's also because they've been through what we're just in learning-phases. I can't say much but my mother is a wonderful person. I'll probably tell you more about her in one of my posts but for now, I suggest you to remember who brought you to life and was there for you each time you needed support.


I know some of you won't agree. Because there are broken families, I truly understand but if anything, just be happy that you're alive. Don't think about all the negative things that have been haunting you. See past that and always tell yourself that you're gonna be happy and try hard to achieve your goals. A stepping stone at a time... :)


Well, I'll continue to post more soon ;) Gonna relax for now and watch Criminal Minds.


This is ♥ F ♥ signing out for now.. you know you love me :) xoxo

0 markings:

Post a Comment